Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Crystal Point Yacht Club



I had the pleasure of painting at Crystal Point Yacht Club in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. It overlooked the boats and water and the wedding decorations had a seashore theme. The bride wanted me to especially capture the sweeping view out the windows.




The cake was decorated with seahorses and shells made of icing. You can see the view of the harbor behind the cake.




They even had a lobster trap on the gift table, complete with bride & groom lobsters!


Here is the couple during their wedding dance.




Here is a cropped detail of the painting.

This is what the bride had to say,"Just want to thank you again. The painting is beautiful...whenever I look at it I'm instantly brought back to the reception. I enjoyed my wedding day very much and having your painting here helps me vividly replay the memories of the greatest day of my life.."


For more information on this beautiful location:

No comments: