Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Recent Live Event Paintings

Most of the requests I get for my "live event artist" services are for weddings. I really enjoy painting at such joyful occasions in the most beautiful settings, with great energy surrounding me to fuel my artistic sensibilities.


Hawaiian Sunset Wedding

Although I didn't have the pleasure of traveling to Hawaii with the bride and groom, I did get to paint live at their reception working from photos taken during their tropical wedding.




Wedding at St. Michael's Church, Newport Beach

This was my first church wedding. The bride wanted the stained glass windows to be a dominant feature of the composition. The sun casting light through the windows really made the church glow.



Wedding at Gentile's, Coto De Caza

The leaves on the trees were turning golden, and the color scheme of the bride's flowers created a beautiful fall theme for an October wedding.






Wedding at Rancho Capistrano

This is such a romantic spot and was really fun to paint with the reflections and even the two love birds in the water.

No comments: